The Hong Kong-based crypto exchange, BitMex’s data shows 1 million Bitcoin contracts valued at $6.6 billion on Wednesday, August 8, despite the bear markets threat.
This great performance, is due to the arrival of two new derivatives trading products.
“The ETHUSD perpetual swap and UPs and Downs represent new and exciting territory for BitMEX and an unprecedented opportunity for the crypto community to experiment with more sophisticated financial instruments on an easy-to-use and highly secure trading application,” stated BitMex CEO Arthur Hayes
- The Decentralized Wikipedia 18 August 2018
- Good Time For Crypto-Traders 18 August 2018
- Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban! 18 August 2018
- UPS to Use Blockchain to Facilitate Delivery Logistics 17 August 2018
- Thailand SEC Divulges Approval of Seven Crypto Operators 17 August 2018
Ethereum4 days ago
Ethereum is not being used for speculation
Scams3 days ago
Kasperksky Labs Report Reveals That $2.3M Lost to Crypto Scams in Q2 2018
Coinbase3 days ago
Coinbase CEO Reveals Exchange was Signing Up 50,000 People Daily in 2017
chrome1 day ago
Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban!