The Hong Kong-based crypto exchange, BitMex’s data shows 1 million Bitcoin contracts valued at $6.6 billion on Wednesday, August 8, despite the bear markets threat.
This great performance, is due to the arrival of two new derivatives trading products.
“The ETHUSD perpetual swap and UPs and Downs represent new and exciting territory for BitMEX and an unprecedented opportunity for the crypto community to experiment with more sophisticated financial instruments on an easy-to-use and highly secure trading application,” stated BitMex CEO Arthur Hayes
- Waste Management Firm Launches Blockchain Platform in Sharjah 18 February 2019
- Police Apprehend Suspects in $14 Million Crypto Scam 18 February 2019
- Crypto Markets Seeing Wave of Green 18 February 2019
- New Payment App of Rakuten to Support Crypto? 18 February 2019
- Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust Market, Says ErisX 18 February 2019