The Hong Kong-based crypto exchange, BitMex’s data shows 1 million Bitcoin contracts valued at $6.6 billion on Wednesday, August 8, despite the bear markets threat.
This great performance, is due to the arrival of two new derivatives trading products.
“The ETHUSD perpetual swap and UPs and Downs represent new and exciting territory for BitMEX and an unprecedented opportunity for the crypto community to experiment with more sophisticated financial instruments on an easy-to-use and highly secure trading application,” stated BitMex CEO Arthur Hayes
- Tom Lee Claims Fair Value of Bitcoin to Touch $150K Per Coin 14 December 2018
- Church’s Chicken Begins Accepting Dash in Venezuela 14 December 2018
- TokenSoft Invests in SEC-Regulated Broker-Dealer 14 December 2018
- Banking App Revolut Claims EU Banking License 14 December 2018
- Bitcoin Trumps Google Trends as Users Look to Know “What It Is” 14 December 2018
Blockchain5 days ago
State Farm Looking at Blockchain Solution to Quicken Auto Insurance Claims
SEC5 days ago
US SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Says ICOs Can Be Effective
Blockchain6 days ago
IBM Works with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System
china6 days ago
Chinese Central Bank Governor Labels STOs “Illegal Financial Activity”