The new TronWallet is launched, it incorporates two big updates:
- Users are now able to have more than an account in their wallet a
- They have an address book for saving their contacts.
More than 100 bugs found since the previous release along with adding five new languages to the platform: Spanish, Chinese, French, Portuguese and Dutch.
The group is working on other updates like premium features, a p2p exchange, a liquidity network with smart contracts, and cashback and rewards programs using the TRX utility token.
© image: Tron
- Standard Chartered Announces Blockchain Pilot to ‘”Digitize” Bank Guarantees 31 August 2018
- OECD Introduces “First Major International Conference” Focused on Blockchain 31 August 2018
- Australia Links With IBM and Legal Experts to Set Up Smart Contracts Platform 31 August 2018
- Lawyer Says “Fake” Interrogation of Alexander Vinnik Violated His Rights 31 August 2018
- DFINITY Raises $105 Million in New Funding Round 31 August 2018