As per security research firm Trend Micro, a bitcoin ATM malware was sold for $25,000 in the black market.
There are more than 3,500 Bitcoin ATMs and 2166 of them are in the US and they are supposed to become globally mainstream.
According to Trend Micro, the poor security is due to the fragmentation and the lack of standards in the Bitcoin ATM industry.
- China Keeps Trading Cryptocurrency Using Tether and VPNs - Report 10 September 2018
- Crypto Not Witnessing Explosive Growth Again - Vitalik Buterin 10 September 2018
- Los Angeles Dodgers to Give Away Player Crypto Tokens Through ETH 10 September 2018
- Ripple General Counsel Brynly Llyr Leaves Post 10 September 2018
- U.S. Dollars Most Actively Traded Fiat for Crypto - Greyspark Research 10 September 2018
Blockchain5 days ago
European Parliament, Blockchain Experts to Discuss ICO Regulation
Blockchain6 days ago
Lloyd’s Register Makes Model of Ship Register Based on Blockchain
Cryptocurrency5 days ago
Apex Clearing to Introduce Crypto Investment Subsidiary
Bitcoin Gold6 days ago
Bittrex to Delist Bitcoin Gold by September 14