The cryptocurrency market is on the bounce as nine out of the top 10 digital assets saw improvements of between one and 16%.
Bitcoin core (BTC) markets have seen the most substantial percentage gains and the most volume during the bounce back.
At the moment, traders are exchanging over $12.7Bn worth of bitcoin in the past 24 hours. BTC markets are up 16.2% with market capitalization around $270Bn.
This metric has bolstered BTC dominance over the 1382 other digital assets by 45.8%, after it reached a low of 42% during the holiday weekend.
The top five trading platforms exchanging the most bitcoins globally include Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance, Bittrex, and Bitflyer.
The top ten cryptocurrencies are all in the green except for NEM, which is coming down from a recent price high.
Ethereum (ETH) is up close to 2% as one ETH is averaging $771. Bitcoin cash (BCH) markets are doing well today as markets have risen around 1.3%, seeing BCH prices reach $3,010 per token.
The fourth top market capitalization held by ripple (XRP) is still hanging above a dollar at $1.10 per XRP.
Litecoin markets are moving up, seeing gains above 2% with one LTC is averaging $281 per coin.
- CFTC Announces Bounty for Those Exposing Pump and Dump Schemes 19 February 2018
- Malta Drafts New Policy Aimed at Giving Crypto Firms “Peace of Mind” 19 February 2018
- Video Game Offers You Chance to Win a Bitcoin If You Can Beat It 16 February 2018
- Austrian Authorities in Hunt for People Behind Bitcoin Scam in Europe 16 February 2018
- Finally, the world’s first institutional grade crypto-currency exchange is launching! 16 February 2018
Bitcoin5 days ago
Dubai Issues Very First Licence for Cryptocurrency Trading
Bitcoin5 days ago
Bitcoin Price Holding Ground Amidst Uncertainties
Bitcoin4 days ago
Bitcoin Donations Soared to Almost $70 Million Last Year
Business4 days ago
Hong Kong Crypto Traders Shifting to U.S. Bitcoin Futures Markets