The rollercoaster ride of bitcoin is back at it again as its price dipped below $8,000 levels once again just a day after it reached above the $9,000 mark.
According to CoinDesk’s Bitcon Price Index (BPI), bitcoin dropped to $7,845.46 at 08:45 UTC before settling at $8,030.13 as of press time.
The world’s most popular cryptocurrency has depreciated by roughly 6.15% in the last 24 hours.
The other day, the cryptocurrency ran into bids at $8,608.62 at 00:14 UTC and jumped to $9,070.64 at 07:17 UTC – the highest level since Feb. 4.
Meanwhile, other crypto market leaders are also in the red according to resource, CoinMarketCap. Ethereum’s ETH token dropped almost 4%, trading now at $819.12 while Ripple dropped 4.55%, exchanging hands $1.01.
Bitcoin cash also fell 2.75% and is now trading at $1,227.59 while Cardano suffered the biggest drop in the last 24 hours, going down 7.46%.
- The Decentralized Wikipedia 18 August 2018
- Good Time For Crypto-Traders 18 August 2018
- Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban! 18 August 2018
- UPS to Use Blockchain to Facilitate Delivery Logistics 17 August 2018
- Thailand SEC Divulges Approval of Seven Crypto Operators 17 August 2018
Ethereum4 days ago
Ethereum is not being used for speculation
Scams3 days ago
Kasperksky Labs Report Reveals That $2.3M Lost to Crypto Scams in Q2 2018
Coinbase3 days ago
Coinbase CEO Reveals Exchange was Signing Up 50,000 People Daily in 2017
chrome1 day ago
Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban!