Bitcoin has spent the last two days stuck between $6,350 - $6,500.
BTC stays beneath an important short and long-term moving averages and the 50-hour moving normal (MA) is close to a bearish cross below the 100-hour MA.
In this event, a move below the $6,300 support is likely to happen.
If the 50-hour MA falls below the 200-hour MA then, there is a great possibility to bitcoin come back to $5,860.
$6,500 is functioning as a psychological resistance and $6,302 is a short-term support.
At time press, BTC is down 0.01% and the price is $6,470.
- China Keeps Trading Cryptocurrency Using Tether and VPNs - Report 10 September 2018
- Crypto Not Witnessing Explosive Growth Again - Vitalik Buterin 10 September 2018
- Los Angeles Dodgers to Give Away Player Crypto Tokens Through ETH 10 September 2018
- Ripple General Counsel Brynly Llyr Leaves Post 10 September 2018
- U.S. Dollars Most Actively Traded Fiat for Crypto - Greyspark Research 10 September 2018
Blockchain5 days ago
European Parliament, Blockchain Experts to Discuss ICO Regulation
Blockchain6 days ago
Lloyd’s Register Makes Model of Ship Register Based on Blockchain
Cryptocurrency5 days ago
Apex Clearing to Introduce Crypto Investment Subsidiary
Bitcoin Gold6 days ago
Bittrex to Delist Bitcoin Gold by September 14