Over the most recent 24 hours, Bitcoin smashed from $7,144 to $6,500 today, losing nearly 8%. However, it has figured out how to clutch the support at $6,480. As Bitcoin took a hit, it is critical for it to remain at this level. If this support fails, the next one is only $5,755 which is a drop of more than 10%. The 24-hour exchange volume has ascended to $5 Billion, however, Bitcoin is confronting slight sell pressure right now.
- The Decentralized Wikipedia 18 August 2018
- Good Time For Crypto-Traders 18 August 2018
- Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban! 18 August 2018
- UPS to Use Blockchain to Facilitate Delivery Logistics 17 August 2018
- Thailand SEC Divulges Approval of Seven Crypto Operators 17 August 2018
Ethereum4 days ago
Ethereum is not being used for speculation
Scams3 days ago
Kasperksky Labs Report Reveals That $2.3M Lost to Crypto Scams in Q2 2018
Coinbase3 days ago
Coinbase CEO Reveals Exchange was Signing Up 50,000 People Daily in 2017
chrome1 day ago
Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban!