Over the most recent 24 hours, Bitcoin smashed from $7,144 to $6,500 today, losing nearly 8%. However, it has figured out how to clutch the support at $6,480. As Bitcoin took a hit, it is critical for it to remain at this level. If this support fails, the next one is only $5,755 which is a drop of more than 10%. The 24-hour exchange volume has ascended to $5 Billion, however, Bitcoin is confronting slight sell pressure right now.
- Waste Management Firm Launches Blockchain Platform in Sharjah 18 February 2019
- Police Apprehend Suspects in $14 Million Crypto Scam 18 February 2019
- Crypto Markets Seeing Wave of Green 18 February 2019
- New Payment App of Rakuten to Support Crypto? 18 February 2019
- Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust Market, Says ErisX 18 February 2019