Over the most recent 24 hours, Bitcoin smashed from $7,144 to $6,500 today, losing nearly 8%. However, it has figured out how to clutch the support at $6,480. As Bitcoin took a hit, it is critical for it to remain at this level. If this support fails, the next one is only $5,755 which is a drop of more than 10%. The 24-hour exchange volume has ascended to $5 Billion, however, Bitcoin is confronting slight sell pressure right now.
- Institutional Players Believe Bitcoin Price Has Already “Bottomed” – Fundstrat Survey 5 October 2018
- BlackBerry Introduces Blockchain Platform for Healthcare 5 October 2018
- Seoul Mayor Launches Five-Year Plan to Promote Blockchain 5 October 2018
- Circle Internet Financial Launches “Collections” 5 October 2018
- Bithumb to Open Global Decentralized Crypto Exchange 5 October 2018