After registering new all-time highs, bitcoin is trading sideways and exhibiting signs of bull exhaustion.
The world’s largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization is trading at roughly $16,850.
In spite of the price, BTC has only gained a meager 0.70% in value in the last 24 hours according to data source CoinMarketCap.
The week has been a rollercoaster ride for bitcoin price, celebrating highs and going through lows.
Other Cryptocurrencies Gaining
Ethereum, Bitcoin cash and Ripple meanwhile, pushed forward with strong performances. Ethereum gained 12.77%, Bitcoin Cash gained 21.35% while Ripple gained 17.80%.
Litecoin rounded out the top five with a price of roughly $302.
- Waste Management Firm Launches Blockchain Platform in Sharjah 18 February 2019
- Police Apprehend Suspects in $14 Million Crypto Scam 18 February 2019
- Crypto Markets Seeing Wave of Green 18 February 2019
- New Payment App of Rakuten to Support Crypto? 18 February 2019
- Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust Market, Says ErisX 18 February 2019