Amid an ongoing interview with Cointelegraph, Pierre-Edouard Wahl, the head of blockchain digital services at PwC Switzerland, communicated that blockchain will convey positive changes to banking services. He uncovered that PWC will be involved in SIX’s project of launching a cryptocurrency exchange. He trusts that blockchain technology will convey new answers for the existing banking businesses, and PwC Switzerland will offer legal tax services, ensuring services, engineering services, some kind of review for code with blockchain technology.
- Institutional Players Believe Bitcoin Price Has Already “Bottomed” – Fundstrat Survey 5 October 2018
- BlackBerry Introduces Blockchain Platform for Healthcare 5 October 2018
- Seoul Mayor Launches Five-Year Plan to Promote Blockchain 5 October 2018
- Circle Internet Financial Launches “Collections” 5 October 2018
- Bithumb to Open Global Decentralized Crypto Exchange 5 October 2018