Amid an ongoing interview with Cointelegraph, Pierre-Edouard Wahl, the head of blockchain digital services at PwC Switzerland, communicated that blockchain will convey positive changes to banking services. He uncovered that PWC will be involved in SIX’s project of launching a cryptocurrency exchange. He trusts that blockchain technology will convey new answers for the existing banking businesses, and PwC Switzerland will offer legal tax services, ensuring services, engineering services, some kind of review for code with blockchain technology.
- The Decentralized Wikipedia 18 August 2018
- Good Time For Crypto-Traders 18 August 2018
- Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban! 18 August 2018
- UPS to Use Blockchain to Facilitate Delivery Logistics 17 August 2018
- Thailand SEC Divulges Approval of Seven Crypto Operators 17 August 2018
Ethereum4 days ago
Ethereum is not being used for speculation
Scams3 days ago
Kasperksky Labs Report Reveals That $2.3M Lost to Crypto Scams in Q2 2018
Coinbase3 days ago
Coinbase CEO Reveals Exchange was Signing Up 50,000 People Daily in 2017
chrome1 day ago
Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban!