Amid an ongoing interview with Cointelegraph, Pierre-Edouard Wahl, the head of blockchain digital services at PwC Switzerland, communicated that blockchain will convey positive changes to banking services. He uncovered that PWC will be involved in SIX’s project of launching a cryptocurrency exchange. He trusts that blockchain technology will convey new answers for the existing banking businesses, and PwC Switzerland will offer legal tax services, ensuring services, engineering services, some kind of review for code with blockchain technology.
- Waste Management Firm Launches Blockchain Platform in Sharjah 18 February 2019
- Police Apprehend Suspects in $14 Million Crypto Scam 18 February 2019
- Crypto Markets Seeing Wave of Green 18 February 2019
- New Payment App of Rakuten to Support Crypto? 18 February 2019
- Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust Market, Says ErisX 18 February 2019