BitTorrent token’s (BTT) price has elevated to more than 600 percent since its initial coin offering (ICO) which sold out in mere minutes.
This is according to information from CoinMarketCap.
Peer-to-peer torrent client BitTorrent, which lets users distribute files over the Internet introduced its Tron-based native token at the start of this month. The token is supposedly part of a larger ambition to establish a decentralized content distribution platform with the use of the digital currency.
On January 28, the BTT sale on the Binance Launchpad platform made headlines, claiming $7.1 million dollars with the sale of 50 billion tokens in just under 15 minutes. Tron CEO and founder Justin Sun announced then that all 23.76 billion BTT had been sold within 13 minutes and 25 seconds at $0.00012 per token.
- Hyundai Commercial Works With IBM for Blockchain Development 15 February 2019
- SEC Begins Review of NYSE Arca’s Bitcoin ETF Rule Change 15 February 2019
- Government Involvement Key to Crypto’s Success, Says Terry Duffy 15 February 2019
- Bradesco Closes Accounts of Local Crypto Exchange and Owners 15 February 2019
- JPMorgan Chase to Introduce “JPM Coin” 14 February 2019
Blockchain4 days ago
Santander Reaches $700 Million Deal to Use IBM’s Blockchain Tech
Cryptocurrency6 days ago
Crypto Could “Challenge Any Framework,” Says Financial Stability Board
Blockchain5 days ago
Blockchain Can Make Government “Incapable of Being Bribed” Says Overstock CEO
Cryptocurrency4 days ago
JPMorgan Chase to Introduce “JPM Coin”