BitTorrent token’s (BTT) price has elevated to more than 600 percent since its initial coin offering (ICO) which sold out in mere minutes.
This is according to information from CoinMarketCap.
Peer-to-peer torrent client BitTorrent, which lets users distribute files over the Internet introduced its Tron-based native token at the start of this month. The token is supposedly part of a larger ambition to establish a decentralized content distribution platform with the use of the digital currency.
On January 28, the BTT sale on the Binance Launchpad platform made headlines, claiming $7.1 million dollars with the sale of 50 billion tokens in just under 15 minutes. Tron CEO and founder Justin Sun announced then that all 23.76 billion BTT had been sold within 13 minutes and 25 seconds at $0.00012 per token.
- Waste Management Firm Launches Blockchain Platform in Sharjah 18 February 2019
- Police Apprehend Suspects in $14 Million Crypto Scam 18 February 2019
- Crypto Markets Seeing Wave of Green 18 February 2019
- New Payment App of Rakuten to Support Crypto? 18 February 2019
- Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust Market, Says ErisX 18 February 2019