The founder and CEO of the Cardano project, Mr. Charles Hoskinson, has announced that a new, improved update of the project is on the offing. The announcement, made via Twitter, covers the update of the 1.3 protocol version and how the update targets the synchronization with the Daedalus wallet. The update will have been shipped out in the next few days.
- Waste Management Firm Launches Blockchain Platform in Sharjah 18 February 2019
- Police Apprehend Suspects in $14 Million Crypto Scam 18 February 2019
- Crypto Markets Seeing Wave of Green 18 February 2019
- New Payment App of Rakuten to Support Crypto? 18 February 2019
- Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust Market, Says ErisX 18 February 2019