The founder and CEO of the Cardano project, Mr. Charles Hoskinson, has announced that a new, improved update of the project is on the offing. The announcement, made via Twitter, covers the update of the 1.3 protocol version and how the update targets the synchronization with the Daedalus wallet. The update will have been shipped out in the next few days.
- Institutional Players Believe Bitcoin Price Has Already “Bottomed” – Fundstrat Survey 5 October 2018
- BlackBerry Introduces Blockchain Platform for Healthcare 5 October 2018
- Seoul Mayor Launches Five-Year Plan to Promote Blockchain 5 October 2018
- Circle Internet Financial Launches “Collections” 5 October 2018
- Bithumb to Open Global Decentralized Crypto Exchange 5 October 2018