Chris Dodds, who functions on the board of directors of the Charles Schwab Corporation, has recently joined the Board of Directors of the cryptocurrency exchange, Coinbase.
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a brokerage, banking and financial advisory services company that has its headquarters in San Francisco. According to the firm’s annual report, the company had $3.36 trillion in client assets, 10.8 million active brokerage accounts, and 1.2 million banking accounts, as of December 2017.
Aside from the Coinbase board, Dodds would contribute to the exchange’s expansion with regards to financial services capabilities.
The announcement bared that Dodds has held a number of leading financial positions in treasury, corporate development, and financial planning and analysis. At Charles Schwab, Dodds has functioned as VP of corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions, as well as treasurer.
Dodds’ joining Coinbase is the most recent in a series of talent acquisitions by the San Francisco-based crypto exchange.
Just last month, Coinbase tapped former Fannie Mae General Counsel Brian Brooks as their new Chief Legal Officer, who will be tasked with legal, compliance, and government affairs. Then just last month, the exchange also hired Former LinkedIn executive Michael Li as the VP of data.
- Institutional Players Believe Bitcoin Price Has Already “Bottomed” – Fundstrat Survey 5 October 2018
- BlackBerry Introduces Blockchain Platform for Healthcare 5 October 2018
- Seoul Mayor Launches Five-Year Plan to Promote Blockchain 5 October 2018
- Circle Internet Financial Launches “Collections” 5 October 2018
- Bithumb to Open Global Decentralized Crypto Exchange 5 October 2018