Institutional investors are entering the crypto space slowly but surely.
Goldman Sachs considering adding new cryptos for their custodial services illustrates the trend.
The motivations for the historical investors :
- US SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) approves cryptocurrencies, despite of its disaprovale of price manipulations
- The regulated crypto ETFs to be approved soon and the good results of the crypto assets
- The great movement of regulations adoptions worldwide
- Unidos Podemos Proposes Creation of Group to Study Blockchain 14 August 2018
- Tether Issues New Tokens Worth $50 Million 14 August 2018
- Microsoft Seeking to Boost Blockchain Solutions with New Patents 14 August 2018
- Blockchain Among Focus of South Korea’s Development Plans 14 August 2018
- Coinbase Index Fund Lessens Yearly Management Fee 14 August 2018
Blockchain3 days ago
Is Facebook Building A New Cryptocurrency Wallet?
binance5 days ago
Binance CEO Introduces Demo of Their Decentralized Exchange
Bitcoin5 days ago
Singapore: Golden Gate Venture Invests $10 Million Crypto in Blockchain Startups
Cryptocurrency5 days ago
Litecoin Transactions Now Accessible Through Telegram