Accept.io, a decentralized sharing marketplace for goods and services has declared its integration to the Bancor protocol. By joining the Bancor Network, the marketplace will have continuous ceaseless access to liquidity. Accept.io will activate a Relay Token after the completion of the upcoming Fulcrum (FULC) token sale. Once the sale ends, users will have the capacity to exchange FULC tokens directly from the Bancor wallet. Bancor (BNT) is now evaluated at $1.83, increasing 1.15% over the most recent 24 hours.
- Institutional Players Believe Bitcoin Price Has Already “Bottomed” – Fundstrat Survey 5 October 2018
- BlackBerry Introduces Blockchain Platform for Healthcare 5 October 2018
- Seoul Mayor Launches Five-Year Plan to Promote Blockchain 5 October 2018
- Circle Internet Financial Launches “Collections” 5 October 2018
- Bithumb to Open Global Decentralized Crypto Exchange 5 October 2018