Accept.io, a decentralized sharing marketplace for goods and services has declared its integration to the Bancor protocol. By joining the Bancor Network, the marketplace will have continuous ceaseless access to liquidity. Accept.io will activate a Relay Token after the completion of the upcoming Fulcrum (FULC) token sale. Once the sale ends, users will have the capacity to exchange FULC tokens directly from the Bancor wallet. Bancor (BNT) is now evaluated at $1.83, increasing 1.15% over the most recent 24 hours.
- The Decentralized Wikipedia 18 August 2018
- Good Time For Crypto-Traders 18 August 2018
- Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban! 18 August 2018
- UPS to Use Blockchain to Facilitate Delivery Logistics 17 August 2018
- Thailand SEC Divulges Approval of Seven Crypto Operators 17 August 2018
Ethereum4 days ago
Ethereum is not being used for speculation
Scams3 days ago
Kasperksky Labs Report Reveals That $2.3M Lost to Crypto Scams in Q2 2018
Coinbase3 days ago
Coinbase CEO Reveals Exchange was Signing Up 50,000 People Daily in 2017
chrome1 day ago
Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban!