Accept.io, a decentralized sharing marketplace for goods and services has declared its integration to the Bancor protocol. By joining the Bancor Network, the marketplace will have continuous ceaseless access to liquidity. Accept.io will activate a Relay Token after the completion of the upcoming Fulcrum (FULC) token sale. Once the sale ends, users will have the capacity to exchange FULC tokens directly from the Bancor wallet. Bancor (BNT) is now evaluated at $1.83, increasing 1.15% over the most recent 24 hours.
- Waste Management Firm Launches Blockchain Platform in Sharjah 18 February 2019
- Police Apprehend Suspects in $14 Million Crypto Scam 18 February 2019
- Crypto Markets Seeing Wave of Green 18 February 2019
- New Payment App of Rakuten to Support Crypto? 18 February 2019
- Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust Market, Says ErisX 18 February 2019