Researchers have reportedly revealed a giant botnet that copies under real Twitter accounts. As indicated by ITPro, the botnet’s accounts are used to progress fake shady plans utilizing digital currencies. With the use of machine learning, the DUO Security team could distinguish the botnet. The team apparently checked about 88 million Twitter accounts. According to the researchers, the botnet creates fake accounts that emulate under genuine twitter accounts related to cryptocurrencies. To promote the fraudulent scheme, the bots comment on tweets and leave a link that leads to the fake portal.
- The Decentralized Wikipedia 18 August 2018
- Good Time For Crypto-Traders 18 August 2018
- Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban! 18 August 2018
- UPS to Use Blockchain to Facilitate Delivery Logistics 17 August 2018
- Thailand SEC Divulges Approval of Seven Crypto Operators 17 August 2018
Ethereum4 days ago
Ethereum is not being used for speculation
Scams3 days ago
Kasperksky Labs Report Reveals That $2.3M Lost to Crypto Scams in Q2 2018
Coinbase3 days ago
Coinbase CEO Reveals Exchange was Signing Up 50,000 People Daily in 2017
chrome1 day ago
Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban!