Bruno Wu, a Chinese media magnate is setting up an almost $300 million crypto hub in the USA.
The owner of Seven Stars Cloud chose the city of Mark Twain: Hartford, Connecticut for the Hub to take place because of its proximity of the best universities of the country such as Yale.
The project could include a fintech college is planning to partnership with close talents and universities.
- Tom Lee Claims Fair Value of Bitcoin to Touch $150K Per Coin 14 December 2018
- Church’s Chicken Begins Accepting Dash in Venezuela 14 December 2018
- TokenSoft Invests in SEC-Regulated Broker-Dealer 14 December 2018
- Banking App Revolut Claims EU Banking License 14 December 2018
- Bitcoin Trumps Google Trends as Users Look to Know “What It Is” 14 December 2018
Blockchain5 days ago
State Farm Looking at Blockchain Solution to Quicken Auto Insurance Claims
SEC5 days ago
US SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Says ICOs Can Be Effective
Blockchain6 days ago
IBM Works with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System
china6 days ago
Chinese Central Bank Governor Labels STOs “Illegal Financial Activity”