Bruno Wu, a Chinese media magnate is setting up an almost $300 million crypto hub in the USA.
The owner of Seven Stars Cloud chose the city of Mark Twain: Hartford, Connecticut for the Hub to take place because of its proximity of the best universities of the country such as Yale.
The project could include a fintech college is planning to partnership with close talents and universities.
- The Decentralized Wikipedia 18 August 2018
- Good Time For Crypto-Traders 18 August 2018
- Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban! 18 August 2018
- UPS to Use Blockchain to Facilitate Delivery Logistics 17 August 2018
- Thailand SEC Divulges Approval of Seven Crypto Operators 17 August 2018
Ethereum4 days ago
Ethereum is not being used for speculation
Scams3 days ago
Kasperksky Labs Report Reveals That $2.3M Lost to Crypto Scams in Q2 2018
Coinbase3 days ago
Coinbase CEO Reveals Exchange was Signing Up 50,000 People Daily in 2017
chrome1 day ago
Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban!