Bruno Wu, a Chinese media magnate is setting up an almost $300 million crypto hub in the USA.
The owner of Seven Stars Cloud chose the city of Mark Twain: Hartford, Connecticut for the Hub to take place because of its proximity of the best universities of the country such as Yale.
The project could include a fintech college is planning to partnership with close talents and universities.
- Institutional Players Believe Bitcoin Price Has Already “Bottomed” – Fundstrat Survey 5 October 2018
- BlackBerry Introduces Blockchain Platform for Healthcare 5 October 2018
- Seoul Mayor Launches Five-Year Plan to Promote Blockchain 5 October 2018
- Circle Internet Financial Launches “Collections” 5 October 2018
- Bithumb to Open Global Decentralized Crypto Exchange 5 October 2018