Bruno Wu, a Chinese media magnate is setting up an almost $300 million crypto hub in the USA.
The owner of Seven Stars Cloud chose the city of Mark Twain: Hartford, Connecticut for the Hub to take place because of its proximity of the best universities of the country such as Yale.
The project could include a fintech college is planning to partnership with close talents and universities.
- Waste Management Firm Launches Blockchain Platform in Sharjah 18 February 2019
- Police Apprehend Suspects in $14 Million Crypto Scam 18 February 2019
- Crypto Markets Seeing Wave of Green 18 February 2019
- New Payment App of Rakuten to Support Crypto? 18 February 2019
- Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust Market, Says ErisX 18 February 2019