After three straight days of incurring losses right after reaching highs over the weekend, cryptocurrency prices are on the rebound, with bitcoin hovering near $9,400.
When BTC prices reached a high of $9,940 last Saturday, traders met resistance and the price pulled back to a low of $8,975. BTC prices today are hovering along between $9,100 and $9,400. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) market values also reached a high of $1,829 on but have since dropped to an average of $1,625 during today’s trading sessions.
In all, most cryptocurrency markets are seeing upward trends.
Cryptocurrencies have shed value over the past 72 hours but are bouncing back as of press time.
Out of the 1,595 digital assets, the cryptocurrency market cap is roughly at $437 billion today with $22 billion in 24-hour trade volumes. Bitcoin Cash markets are up a little over 4% and have seen 14.3% worth of gains over the past seven days.
The top five exchanges swapping the most BCH today are Okex, Upbit, Bithumb, Bitfinex, and Huobi.
In all, cryptocurrency markets are holding their own. BTC markets are up 1.8% over the last 24 hours for a price of $9,368 according to CoinMarketCap.
Ethereum (ETH) is the second largest market cap and its currency is trading at around $754 per ETH.
Ripple (XRP) is down today around 0.22% over the last 24 hours. One XRP is trading at $0.80 cents per coin. Lastly, the number five position below BCH is the digital asset EOS which is up 0.4% today and is priced at $18.12 per token.
- Institutional Players Believe Bitcoin Price Has Already “Bottomed” – Fundstrat Survey 5 October 2018
- BlackBerry Introduces Blockchain Platform for Healthcare 5 October 2018
- Seoul Mayor Launches Five-Year Plan to Promote Blockchain 5 October 2018
- Circle Internet Financial Launches “Collections” 5 October 2018
- Bithumb to Open Global Decentralized Crypto Exchange 5 October 2018