The Russian firm, Crypto Technology, launched a new hybrid PC ‘Cashbox X-Gaming’ a week ago that mines for cryptocurrencies when not being used.
The PC is a hybrid machine, which is intended to be a ground-breaking gaming PC and mines cryptocurrencies.
Crypto Technology guarantees a quarter ETH of monthly wage for gamers who want to mine when their computer is not in use.
The low-end design, estimated at $2,200 USD offers a hash-rate of 106 MH/s and goes all the way up to 181 MH/s.
Anton Sobin, Crypto Technology’s CEO announced that sales will not be limited to the Russian market: “We are focused on developing the mining sector in Russia, and therefore we try to make the equipment available to everyone. The gaming model will allow users who are not ready for serious investments to try mining and understand the specifics of this exciting and profitable crypto sphere.”
- Tom Lee Claims Fair Value of Bitcoin to Touch $150K Per Coin 14 December 2018
- Church’s Chicken Begins Accepting Dash in Venezuela 14 December 2018
- TokenSoft Invests in SEC-Regulated Broker-Dealer 14 December 2018
- Banking App Revolut Claims EU Banking License 14 December 2018
- Bitcoin Trumps Google Trends as Users Look to Know “What It Is” 14 December 2018
Blockchain4 days ago
State Farm Looking at Blockchain Solution to Quicken Auto Insurance Claims
SEC4 days ago
US SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Says ICOs Can Be Effective
Blockchain5 days ago
IBM Works with Abu Dhabi National Oil Company for Blockchain Supply Chain System
china5 days ago
Chinese Central Bank Governor Labels STOs “Illegal Financial Activity”