The Russian firm, Crypto Technology, launched a new hybrid PC ‘Cashbox X-Gaming’ a week ago that mines for cryptocurrencies when not being used.
The PC is a hybrid machine, which is intended to be a ground-breaking gaming PC and mines cryptocurrencies.
Crypto Technology guarantees a quarter ETH of monthly wage for gamers who want to mine when their computer is not in use.
The low-end design, estimated at $2,200 USD offers a hash-rate of 106 MH/s and goes all the way up to 181 MH/s.
Anton Sobin, Crypto Technology’s CEO announced that sales will not be limited to the Russian market: “We are focused on developing the mining sector in Russia, and therefore we try to make the equipment available to everyone. The gaming model will allow users who are not ready for serious investments to try mining and understand the specifics of this exciting and profitable crypto sphere.”
- Hyundai Commercial Works With IBM for Blockchain Development 15 February 2019
- SEC Begins Review of NYSE Arca’s Bitcoin ETF Rule Change 15 February 2019
- Government Involvement Key to Crypto’s Success, Says Terry Duffy 15 February 2019
- Bradesco Closes Accounts of Local Crypto Exchange and Owners 15 February 2019
- JPMorgan Chase to Introduce “JPM Coin” 14 February 2019
Blockchain4 days ago
Santander Reaches $700 Million Deal to Use IBM’s Blockchain Tech
Cryptocurrency6 days ago
Crypto Could “Challenge Any Framework,” Says Financial Stability Board
Blockchain5 days ago
Blockchain Can Make Government “Incapable of Being Bribed” Says Overstock CEO
Cryptocurrency4 days ago
JPMorgan Chase to Introduce “JPM Coin”