With $232 million to its coffers in last year’s ICO, Tezos, has found a new investment opportunity in the gaming industry.
“The reason I’m focusing on online video games is primarily because the users of these games tend to have the right profile for adopting new digital paradigms.” Said Kathleen Breitman, Tezos co-Founder.
Tezos (XTZ) is down fractionally today and has shed nearly 25% of its value in the last 30 days
- China Keeps Trading Cryptocurrency Using Tether and VPNs - Report 10 September 2018
- Crypto Not Witnessing Explosive Growth Again - Vitalik Buterin 10 September 2018
- Los Angeles Dodgers to Give Away Player Crypto Tokens Through ETH 10 September 2018
- Ripple General Counsel Brynly Llyr Leaves Post 10 September 2018
- U.S. Dollars Most Actively Traded Fiat for Crypto - Greyspark Research 10 September 2018
Blockchain5 days ago
European Parliament, Blockchain Experts to Discuss ICO Regulation
Blockchain6 days ago
Lloyd’s Register Makes Model of Ship Register Based on Blockchain
Bitcoin Gold6 days ago
Bittrex to Delist Bitcoin Gold by September 14
Cryptocurrency5 days ago
Apex Clearing to Introduce Crypto Investment Subsidiary