For the most part, Economists are bringing up reasons not to like cryptocurrencies, but a new report out of Yale is giving crypto investment advice. The report, which was written by Yale economists, concentrated on the best three digital currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP. It found that momentum was a key indicator and recommended buying on the heels of a 20% gain in the bitcoin price. Another harbinger of crypto price performance includes Google Trends. When more people are looking for crypto, prices are probably going to rise afterward for bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP. Conversely, when investors are researching negative events surrounding crypto, it could signal price declines to follow.
- Institutional Players Believe Bitcoin Price Has Already “Bottomed” – Fundstrat Survey 5 October 2018
- BlackBerry Introduces Blockchain Platform for Healthcare 5 October 2018
- Seoul Mayor Launches Five-Year Plan to Promote Blockchain 5 October 2018
- Circle Internet Financial Launches “Collections” 5 October 2018
- Bithumb to Open Global Decentralized Crypto Exchange 5 October 2018