For the most part, Economists are bringing up reasons not to like cryptocurrencies, but a new report out of Yale is giving crypto investment advice. The report, which was written by Yale economists, concentrated on the best three digital currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP. It found that momentum was a key indicator and recommended buying on the heels of a 20% gain in the bitcoin price. Another harbinger of crypto price performance includes Google Trends. When more people are looking for crypto, prices are probably going to rise afterward for bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP. Conversely, when investors are researching negative events surrounding crypto, it could signal price declines to follow.
- Waste Management Firm Launches Blockchain Platform in Sharjah 18 February 2019
- Police Apprehend Suspects in $14 Million Crypto Scam 18 February 2019
- Crypto Markets Seeing Wave of Green 18 February 2019
- New Payment App of Rakuten to Support Crypto? 18 February 2019
- Regulated ETH Futures Would Result in More Robust Market, Says ErisX 18 February 2019