For the most part, Economists are bringing up reasons not to like cryptocurrencies, but a new report out of Yale is giving crypto investment advice. The report, which was written by Yale economists, concentrated on the best three digital currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP. It found that momentum was a key indicator and recommended buying on the heels of a 20% gain in the bitcoin price. Another harbinger of crypto price performance includes Google Trends. When more people are looking for crypto, prices are probably going to rise afterward for bitcoin, Ethereum, and XRP. Conversely, when investors are researching negative events surrounding crypto, it could signal price declines to follow.
- The Decentralized Wikipedia 18 August 2018
- Good Time For Crypto-Traders 18 August 2018
- Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban! 18 August 2018
- UPS to Use Blockchain to Facilitate Delivery Logistics 17 August 2018
- Thailand SEC Divulges Approval of Seven Crypto Operators 17 August 2018
Ethereum4 days ago
Ethereum is not being used for speculation
Scams3 days ago
Kasperksky Labs Report Reveals That $2.3M Lost to Crypto Scams in Q2 2018
Coinbase3 days ago
Coinbase CEO Reveals Exchange was Signing Up 50,000 People Daily in 2017
chrome1 day ago
Google Cryptomining is Banned, Long Life to the Ban!