New issuances of stablecoin Tether (USDT) are not as of now influencing cryptocurrencies’ prices.
Assertions that “Tether seems to be used both to stabilize and manipulate Bitcoin prices.”, beforehand set forward in a paper from the University of Texas — are not remaining true for the crypto markets this August. Read in a Bloomberg report.
© Image: Tether
- Standard Chartered Announces Blockchain Pilot to ‘”Digitize” Bank Guarantees 31 August 2018
- OECD Introduces “First Major International Conference” Focused on Blockchain 31 August 2018
- Australia Links With IBM and Legal Experts to Set Up Smart Contracts Platform 31 August 2018
- Lawyer Says “Fake” Interrogation of Alexander Vinnik Violated His Rights 31 August 2018
- DFINITY Raises $105 Million in New Funding Round 31 August 2018