In January, Morgan Creek Digital Assets founder and partner, Anthony Pompliano, stated that Bitcoin would worth $50,000 by December.
With the recent market drops, he now foresees Bitcoin may fall to $3,000 before the next bull run.
“It is never fun to admit that you were wrong about something you said publicly. However, it is important to constantly test your own assumptions and beliefs. As I’ve tested myself over the last few weeks, it became obvious that I needed to gather better data and rebuild the prediction model.” Anthony Pomoliano said.
His mid-term forecast: the Bitcoin would reach $50,000 by 2022 or 2023.
Pompliano advises investors to buckle up and prepare for the worst while doing their own research in the interim.
© image via Pixabay
- Standard Chartered Announces Blockchain Pilot to ‘”Digitize” Bank Guarantees 31 August 2018
- OECD Introduces “First Major International Conference” Focused on Blockchain 31 August 2018
- Australia Links With IBM and Legal Experts to Set Up Smart Contracts Platform 31 August 2018
- Lawyer Says “Fake” Interrogation of Alexander Vinnik Violated His Rights 31 August 2018
- DFINITY Raises $105 Million in New Funding Round 31 August 2018
bank5 days ago
Bank of America Applies for Blockchain Patent for Crypto Storage
Cryptocurrency5 days ago
Tether Issued in August Not Influencing Crypto Markets
assets1 day ago
The WACEO, Setting New Standards In The Cryptocurrency Exchanges With Policymakers
Bitcoin5 days ago
Tom Lee Predicts Bitcoin Could End Year “Explosively Higher”