Ether has set a new all-time price high of $414.90 at around 15:48 UTC.
Right before press time, the world’s second largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization hit $413.
At the time, it fell just a touch short of ether’s record high of just over $414 back in the middle of June.
The ether-U.S. dollar (ETH/USD) exchange rate has risen by 12.61% in the last 24 hours.
Week-on-week, ETH is up 24%.
On a monthly basis, it is up by a whopping 43.33%.
It appears as though ETH is still feeling the positive effects coming from reports of upcoming access to its own regulated derivatives market.
Meanwhile, comments coming from different platforms indicate investors are carefully examining the effect of the rise in transaction volume.
Ethereum is said to be processing more transactions a day than all other cryptocurrencies combined.
It didn’t hurt that billionaire Mike Novogratz said yesterday that ether could hit $500 by the end of the year.
- Token Discussion Panel Turns Heated! 27 November 2017
- Bitcoin Price Sets New All-Time High at Over $9,000! 27 November 2017
- Cryptocurrencies “More of Investment” 27 November 2017
- Bermuda Launches Cryptocurrency Task Force 27 November 2017
- Dnata Partners with IBM for Air Cargo Blockchain Pilot 27 November 2017